CSIR-NET/JRF/JEST/TIFR Hybrid Online Batch
Salient Features for Classroom Programme
- This is live online classes of our regular offline batch.
- Approximately 3 to 4 hours of classes for 5 days in a week.
- 2 tutorial classes for practice in a week.
- Duration of the course will be 4 – 5 months. Lectures will be taken by a team of experienced faculty.
- After completion of the Syllabus, test series will be conducted before the exam.
- There will be a weekly doubt clearing session.
- Quality Improvement Programme (QIP) will be part of the course. It is designed by our subject expert in the view of exam patterns. It will provide the opportunity to revise the syllabus in the light of PYQs.
The Study Material includes both CSIR-NET/JRF, GATE Physics, and JEST Syllabus along with General Aptitude Section. Hard copy, as well as soft copy of the material, will be provided to the students.
- It has relevant theory, concepts, and worksheets as well as chapter wise tutorials.
- Previous year solved questions from CSIR-NET, GATE, JEST are provided.
Test series is provided to the students on google form to check themselves from time to time after completion of a part of the syllabus and to rectify themselves. Topic-wise, chapter wise and subject tests will be conducted. Test series give a unique chance to learn and improve.
- Chapter Wise Test Series
- Topic wise Test Series
- Full Length Test Series.