IIT-JAM/JEST/TIFR Regular Hybrid Batch
Salient Features for Classroom Programme
- This is live class of our regular classroom programme.
- Approximately 2 to 3 hours of classes for 5 days in a week.
- 1- 2 tutorial classes for practice in a week.
- Duration of the course will be 6 months.
- Lectures will be taken by a team of experienced faculty.
- After completion of the Syllabus, test series will be conducted before the exam.
- There will be a weekly doubt clearing session
- Quality Improvement Programme (QIP) will be the part of the course. It is designed by our subject expert in the view of exam patterns. It will provide the opportunity to revise the syllabus in the light of PYQs.
The Study Material includes both IIT-JAM, JEST, and other M.Sc. Syllabus along. Hard copy, as well as soft copy of the material, will be provided to the students.
- It has relevant theory, concepts, and worksheets as well as chapter wise tutorials.
- Previous year solved questions from IIT-JAM, JEST, and common topics of CSIR- NET and GATE also provided.
Test series is provided to the students on google form to check themselves from time to time after completion of a part of the syllabus and rectify themselves. Topic-wise, chapter wise and subject tests will be conducted. Test series give a unique chance to learn and improve.
- Chapter Wise Test Series
- Topic wise Test Series
- Full Length Test Series.