CSIR-NET/JRF/JEST/TIFR Regular Offline Batch
Salient Features for Classroom Programme
- Approximately 3 to 4 hours of classes for 5 days in a week.
- 1- 2 tutorial classes for practice in a week.
- Duration of the course will be 4 – 5 months.
- Lectures will be taken by a team of experienced faculty.
- After completion of the Syllabus, test series will be conducted before the exam.
- There will be a weekly doubt clearing session.
- Quality Improvement Programme (QIP) will be the part of the course. It is designed by our subject expert
- in the view of exam patterns. It will provide the opportunity to revise the syllabus in the light of PYQs.
The Study Material includes both CSIR-NET/JRF, GATE Physics, and JEST Syllabus along with General Aptitude Section. Hard copy, as well as soft copy of the material, will be provided to the students.
- It has relevant theory, concepts, and worksheets as well as chapter wise tutorials.
- Previous year solved questions from CSIR-NET, GATE, JEST are provided.
Test series are provided to the students on google form to check themselves from time to time after completion of a part of the syllabus and rectify themselves. Topic-wise, chapter wise and subject tests will be conducted. Test series give a unique chance to learn and improve.
- Chapter Wise Test Series
- Topic wise Test Series
- Full Length Test Series.
Rs. 36000/- Including GST
Can be paid in two installments. First installment is Rs. 20,000/- and second installment after one month.
All About Offline Classroom Coaching
What You Will Learn in Offline Regular Coaching Programme